DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
courtneydsnow Posted: Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:06:35 AM(UTC)

Hi Hilary!

If you'd like to provide the dental codes for the services, we are happy to offer some crosscoding to medical coding options.
Hilary Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 1:52:01 PM(UTC)

My Husband was in Horrific MotorCycle Accident in Nov 2019. 6 PLates 32 screws in Face lost sight in right eye and the plates have finally healed enough to give him a "bite".. He currently has only two of the 8 teeth left that barely touch and hed love to be able to really chew again. We found a wonderful dentist who has come up with a great plan to utilize the teeth he has left to construct a bridge on the top and bottom in the front and maybe later adding a few implants in the back.
Our conumdrum is this dental office doesnt do medical billing, and our Medical BC/BS wont take a claim without the medical codes
ive searched endlessly and apart from trying to take a class myself, we are running out of time because he will hit 65 and it will be even more of a nightmare to have the Medical pay the claim. If you can help us, please send me an email sdhskratky@gmail.com