DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Hilary
#1 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 1:52:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
My Husband was in Horrific MotorCycle Accident in Nov 2019. 6 PLates 32 screws in Face lost sight in right eye and the plates have finally healed enough to give him a "bite".. He currently has only two of the 8 teeth left that barely touch and hed love to be able to really chew again. We found a wonderful dentist who has come up with a great plan to utilize the teeth he has left to construct a bridge on the top and bottom in the front and maybe later adding a few implants in the back.
Our conumdrum is this dental office doesnt do medical billing, and our Medical BC/BS wont take a claim without the medical codes
ive searched endlessly and apart from trying to take a class myself, we are running out of time because he will hit 65 and it will be even more of a nightmare to have the Medical pay the claim. If you can help us, please send me an email sdhskratky@gmail.com
courtneydsnow
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:06:35 AM(UTC)
courtneydsnow

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hi Hilary!

If you'd like to provide the dental codes for the services, we are happy to offer some crosscoding to medical coding options.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply