DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:35:12 PM(UTC)

Great Software! Easy to use! highly recommend!
jon Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 8:47:53 AM(UTC)

Just got back from hosting our Sleep Apnea Seminar in Atlanta with Dr. Mayoor Patel and Rose Nierman.

What a great course! We even got a perfect score on our evaluations from the attendees! They also had some really great things to say about Dr. Patel and Rose. Check them out.

jodijacks Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 2:57:52 PM(UTC)

I was really struggling in my practice to find a solution to all of the paperwork that seems to be never ending. It wasn't until I saw the Dental Writer software at a meeting that I had hope I could finally get myself organized. When we started using the software it took a little bit of time for the staff to get use to putting all our notes in it instead of our patient files, but after our training session it is our new best friend. A year ago I never thought I would be organized as I am now. The real life saver is the Sleep Navigator and electronic billing. The paperwork is still there, but it's all in one place and all on the computer so I don't have to worry about us losing it. Thank you Dental Writer for helping me so much through the process!!
jon Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:37:20 AM(UTC)

The evaluations from last week's seminar "Successful Implementation of Dental Sleep Medicine" in New Orleans, November 8-9th, 2013. What a great course!
courtneydsnow Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 1:23:55 PM(UTC)

Post your testimonials for DentalWriter software and other NPM services here!